Friday, December 16, 2011

Tebow Time!

***Disclaimer**** mostly for all the haters on Tim Tebow. (Mainly all the SEC fans who read my Blog) This will be a post about him. You have been forewarned.

There has been alot of talk about Tim Tebow in the sports media lately. It is mostly due to his recent success leading his Denver Broncos team to unheard of, crazy, come-back wins. Just this past week he brought his team back from a 10-0 deficit with about 4 minutes left in the game, and pulled out the victory 13-10 for an overtime victory against the Chicago Bears.


With all the news of his sparked success he has been mentioned on ESPN, message boards where the teams mascot was not a gator, and even an entire website dedicated to his "tebowing" after games. Basically a sight with pictures of everyday people mimicking his post game ritual of taking a knee in prayer http://www.tebowing.com/ CRAZY RIGHT?!


While most are giving him props for leading his team, others are just waiting for him to fail. some people are actually waiting for, hoping this guy slips up!(by this I don't mean lose. I mean as a Christian, or a human being. They're waiting for him to impregnate a woman out of wed-lock, They're waiting on him to drop an F-Bomb in front of the camera. Why? He is the first real, decent roll model for kids, and their parents are waiting for him to prove society right?! That a professional football player cannot be anything but thuggish, and bad news? This seems silly to me, and shame on society! I have read other places that peg Tebow as the Antichrist. This I think is just silly, and clearly the people who think this....seriously think this....don't read the Bible to often.


When I started this post it was before the game against the New England Patriots, and was going to go in the direction of "Does he have enough in him to pull that one off? Well, "Life as I knew it" was right. He couldn't.


Now I pose the question "Does he have enough to put this team into the playoffs, and win 1 or 2" while still not fading into the sin of society?? "Life as I know it" says "Yes"!


I am on the "Tebowing bandwagon"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment